Important: If you have not signed up for NetWorth24 Online Banking, you must do that from a PC before you can access Mobile Banking.
I have read the security tips below ... continue to Mobile Banking.
Best Security Practices for Mobile Banking Use
- You should lock your phone with a password so that it is not easily accessed.
- Do not leave your phone unattended where others can use it.
- Do not save your NetWorth24 Username, Password or account information on your phone.
- If you should lose your phone, contact you cell carrier immediately and have your phone disabled. Also, login to NetWorth24 using a PC and change your password.
- Seven Seventeen will never send an email or text message requesting your Username or Password. If you get such a request, be sure to check your phone for malware or other viruses.
- If you purchased a used or refurbished phone, check it for pre-loaded malware or viruses that can be used to steal your data.
- Confirm that your Bluetooth technology is set to a high security mode so that you must approve any connections or downloads before they are made.
- Always disable your phone’s Bluetooth function when it is not in use.
- Make sure you are using a secure internet browser and connection while connected to Mobile Banking.
- Regularly run anti-virus and anti-spyware programs on your smartphone, just as you would on your PC.
- Do not share your NetWorth24 Username and Password. If you allow others to use your Username and Password, you are responsible for any transactions that occur.
- If you click the option to “Remember this phone”, this could disable the one-time pass code (via voice call, text, or email) at login but this action also reduces the level of access security. We do not recommend clicking this option.
- If you have clicked “Remember this phone” and would like to reverse this option, click on the “Remove extra security from this phone” link on the Accounts tab. This will remove the security cookie and cause you to get a one-time passcode by voice call, text, or email each time you log into your account (which enhances your account security). We recommend that you click this option.
- You may be required to get a one-time pass code via voice call, text, or email each time at login if you clear cookies or remove the battery from your phone.
- Close out of Mobile Banking when you are finished with your session. For added security, Mobile Banking will automatically log you out after 5 minutes.
Security & Fraud Education:
- Sign up for Seven Seventeen's Fraud Prevention eLerts. Once you are enrolled in Seven Seventeen's eStatements service, signing up for eLerts is an easy way to receive information about ways you can protect yourself from fraud.
For more security information, please visit the Mobile Banking page on our full website.